What We Provide
An Extensive Array of Topics
Provides insight, programs, engaging tools, and best practices to increase students’ literacy, persistence, and graduation rates.
Helps you prevent loan delinquency and default and manage your cohort default rate.
Professional and Personal Development
Increases overall learning and growth, strengthens skills, and supports your well-being.
Supports our innovative Attigo suite— GradReady, College Cost Meter, and Cohort Catalyst—making it easier for you to better serve your students.
- 60 minutes
- Engaging and educational
- Variety of topics to meet everyone’s training needs
- Receive certificate of completion to satisfy professional development or performance review requirements
Who We Help
For more than a decade, SmartSessions have shaped higher-ed leaders, strengthened teams, and advanced student success on a variety of fronts.
- Higher-ed organizations, administrators, scholarship providers, etc.
- 10,000+ professionals
- 6,000+ organizations
The SmartSessions Difference
Our trainers bring a unique perspective with their sessions to challenge participants to think creatively, share ideas, ask questions, and solve problems.
- Certified in facilitation and presentation
- Accredited Financial Counselors (AFC®)
- 20+ years delivering training to the higher education community
- 50+ years of combined experience in financial aid, admissions, student lending, and training
What Attendees Say
“Tasha & Michelle presented the info brilliantly. Not only giving the info but examples as well. It was kept lively and interactive but not overwhelmingly so. Just brilliant.”
Margo Jacobs, TCS Education Systems
"The examples were great! It was informative and I will use the tips and techniques shared as a part of my everyday communications to improve my skill set. I especially enjoyed the part that said: Disagreements are not conflicts! I will remember that. Thank you!!"
Jennifer Hise, Saint Leo University