Help Employers Attract and Retain Top Talent
Student loan repayment benefits are relatively new. Many employers don’t know what’s available or where to start. We have up-to-date industry trends, articles, and resources to help educate and advise your clients.
It takes a variety of forms such as contributing to help employee’s pay down their student loans, tracking borrower payments to loan servicers to support a matching retirement account contribution, or facilitating monthly payments to loan servicers through a payroll deduction.
Ascendium is a Trustworthy Partner
- 55+ years helping millions of people achieve student loan repayment success.
- Unparalleled knowledge of federal student loan regulations, policies, and servicing activity.
- Mission-driven nonprofit committed to helping people reach their full potential.
- Quick proposal turn-around and competitive fees.
Employees share reasons why employers should provide student loan repayment assistance.
- 83%Retain valuable employees, give them a reason to stay at the company longer.
- 83% Reduce the impact of employee financial stress.
- 77% Boost employee morale and engagement, create a positive culture.
- 57% Help the company attract the most talented people.
- 57% Improve productivity and performance.
What We Provide
The competition for top talent is fierce. A student loan paydown benefit helps you stand out.
Introducing this benefit is easier than you might think — our employer’s guide can help.