Over the past 10 years we've helped
Student loan defaults are damaging. Not only do they have severe consequences for students, but they can hurt a school's cohort default rate (CDR), reputation, and enrollment goals. That’s why we provide a default prevention and rehabilitation solution that drives student success to new heights.
Cohort Catalyst® empowers students through outreach, education, and counseling to help keep them on the road to success. It was built from the lessons we’ve learned by keeping millions of student loan borrowers out of default and helping those who have defaulted to successfully complete rehabilitation.
Cohort Catalyst is also used by the Wisconsin Technical College System.
This system-wide, multi-pronged support is explored in our Default Prevention Services Case Study.
In The Last Fiscal Year Alone, We:
Comprehensive Tool And Service
- Data management and targeted outreach for the biggest impact in the shortest time
- School-branded communication at grace, forbearance, and deferment-end, throughout delinquency, and default rehabilitation
- Inbound/outbound call center with expert counseling
- Student-facing repayment support website with chat option
- Elite squad of expert counselors with proven record of success
- Treat students with respect, dignity, and take the time needed to explore long term solutions
- Act as borrower advocate in calls with servicers and collection agencies
- Default Prevention: Outcome-based fees tied to meeting your goals
- Default Rehabilitation: One-time per borrower fee for monthly outreach and support toward rehabilitation
- 365-day guarantee on cures, no termination fee
Repayment Support Leadership Team
Manager—Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Training
Hannah has trained more than 500 Loan Counselors with the motto “kill ‘em with kindness.” She's one of the reasons our customer satisfaction is unparalleled in the industry.
Systems Integration Analyst
Kristi is our go-to person for product development, process improvements, and leadership. She thinks like a school, plans like an Information Systems developer, and always has the student in mind.
People are Keeley's passion, and she's hooked on the “feel-good” reward of seeing the direct impact our work has on the lives of student loan borrowers.
Manager—Call Center Operation
Brendan's outreach specialties are late-stage and high-risk delinquency, and in-house default collections. His finely tuned contact center operations, data reporting, and analysis help to “bring home the success.”