For 50 years we’ve been an industry leader providing student success solutions in partnership with colleges, universities, lenders, and scholarship providers. To further support student loan repayment success and long-term financial wellness, we’ve expanded our business offerings to employers and consumer services providers to help their employees and customers reach their full potential.
Services We Provide
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
We help employers make payments toward an employee’s student loans; reducing their financial obligation and the time it takes to pay it off. This benefit tells recipients they’re valued and you want to help alleviate a stressful burden.
- Improve recruitment and retention
- Ease financial burdens – helps pay off education debt faster, reduces interest paid
- Eliminate the student loan payment vs. retirement contribution conflict
- Reduce stress, boost morale and overall well-being
Student Loan Counseling
Student loans are confusing. For over 50 years we’ve provided expert insight and counseling and have helped millions of people achieve repayment success.
- Unparalleled knowledge of student loan regulations and policies
- Compassionate, one-to-one personalized support
- Counselors average 7+ years of experience at Ascendium
Online Financial Education
Our online solutions speak to people with the right information at the right time—from college access to completion, navigating student loans, and developing financial skills to successfully guide them in life.
- Configurable to your needs, quick implementation
- Intuitive, easy-to-use, responsive to multiple devices
- Custom branding
- Multi-media resources to support various learning styles
Online Professional Training
Our timely webinars span professional development, business solutions and student success topics. We shape leaders, strengthen teams, and keep you a step ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Insightful and engaging material from Accredited Financial Counselors® (AFC)
- Since 2008 have delivered 13,000+ webinars to 100,000+ attendees at 6,000+ organizations
- Receive certificate of completion to satisfy professional development or performance review requirements