Student loan repayment recently resumed, and millions of borrowers have a new monthly expense after a three-year pause (Source: studentaid.gov). For many, this added financial challenge comes amid historic inflation and rising cost-of-living expenses (Source: cnbc.com).
A recent study by Credit Karma found that 45% of federal student loan borrowers are expected to go delinquent on their student loan payments once the pause ends (Source: money.com). 53% of federal student loan borrowers say they are already struggling to pay other bills such as their mortgage and auto loans (Source: usatoday.com). With so many borrowers in such a vulnerable position, now is the time to ensure borrowers and their families have the support and resources they need to navigate their unique financial circumstances.
Personalized Support Is Key
When it comes to student loan repayment, each borrower faces a different set of circumstances. Combined with the often-confusing nature of repayment plans, it can be difficult for them to find the information they need on their own. Because of this, it’s important for borrowers to have access to personalized help for their specific situation. While student loan servicers are traditionally borrowers’ best first contact for 1-on-1 assistance, long hold times and confusion about who to contact can deter borrowers from reaching out for help (Source: npr.com).
Attigo Is Making A Difference
Personalized student loan support can have a life-changing impact for borrowers. That’s why Attigo provides student loan counseling that goes above and beyond traditional loan servicing support. Through our easy-to-use, toll-free helpline, borrowers receive high-touch 1:1 conversations with knowledgeable, compassionate counselors who take the time to discuss each borrower’s situation. There’s no limit on how long conversations can last, giving borrowers the time they deserve to get the answers they need.
With over 55 years’ experience delivering student loan repayment support, our customers benefit from our unparalleled knowledge of federal student loans, regulations, policies, and servicing activities. We’re dedicated to reducing confusion and anxiety about student loan repayment.
360° of Support
In addition to our customer helpline, we provide a well-rounded student loan repayment solution that helps borrowers succeed. Our 360° approach to student loan support pairs in-person help with self-serve online financial education and mobile-optimized technology.
- Online education. Our Knowledge Center solution offers self-serve videos, articles, and guides available 24/7 and designed to help people achieve their financial goals and navigate student loan repayment.
- Mobile-optimized technology. Provided by Savi, this sophisticated tool helps borrowers strategize and implement the best repayment plan for their unique situation, with an emphasis on savings and forgiveness.
A Proven Record of Success
Nearly 30,000 borrowers are now on the right track in their student loan repayment journey thanks to our customer care team. While helping borrowers succeed is its own reward, we’re honored by the glowing feedback we receive from those we’ve assisted.
- The representative I spoke with was very patient and thorough and found time to chat with me during my busy week. She was lovely!
- The lady I spoke with was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable.
- [The representative] was quick to answer the call, which I LOVE, and she was clear to understand when confirming my information and answering my questions.
- Thank you for the reminders and all the valuable information you have provided me! I appreciate it a lot and feel more prepared!
- Best call I've ever had in my life.
Pandemic Results By the Numbers
We’ve got a history of helping borrowers in times of uncertainty. Even though most borrowers were not required to make payments during the payment pause, we provided updates and assistance to our customers in the following ways between Mar. 20, 2023 and Sept. 20, 2023.
- 1,995,214 outbound calls
- 65,597 inbound calls
- 187,117 conversations
- 936 conference calls with loan servicers
- 115,341 personalized emails sent
- 4,009,907 general student loan updates and information emails sent
Contact Us to Get Started
As a leader, you are in a position to provide your people with vital student loan solutions from Attigo. Don’t wait to get them the support they deserve during these difficult times. Contact us or visit our Student Loan Success Center page to learn more.