Research & Case Studies
- Successfully Navigating Student Loan Repayment: What Borrowers Need and Why It Works
- The Power of Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- A Deep Dive into Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Wabash College Default Prevention
- WTCS-Default Prevention Services
- Look Inside: A Multi-Channel Approach Lowers CDR
- PSLF-Clarifications, Updates, Insights
- Jordan's Story: How I Avoided Fake Student Loan Help
- Income-Driven Repayment Walkthrough
- 3 Ways to Curb Default in a Post-Student Loan Suspension World
- Default 101: Understanding Federal Student Loan Default
- Student Loan Consolidation Guide
- Default Prevention Pricing Guide
- 6 Steps to Choosing a Default Prevention Provider
- Checklist to Compare Default Prevention Providers
- Insider's Guide to Cohort Default Rate
- Guiding Students to Financial Wellness-A Collection of Case Studies
- Financial Literacy Curriculum
- Financial Literacy that Sticks
- 12 Months of Student Engagement
- Top 5 Things to Manage Your Student Loans
- 10 Things to Know and Do Before You Leave School
Student Debt Letters
- Student Debt Letter Best Practices
- Considerations for Planning and Implementing a Student Debt Letter
- What's in a Student Debt Letter?
- Who Must Comply with Student Debt Letter Legislation?
- State Debt Letter Legislation Panorama
- School Responses to Student Debt Letter Mandate (Survey & Analysis)
State Student Debt Letter Mandates
Numerous states require certain higher-ed institutions to send student debt letters. We've broken down the debt letter requirements by state. Click the state that interests you to find: a legislative recap that cuts through the legalese, the published legislation, a debt letter example, and a Quick Guide if you're ready to begin using our solution to create and send your debt letter.
Contact us if you’re seeking information on a specific topic not covered in our resources.